People who meditate grow bigger brains than those who don’t.
Feb 02 2006
Sep 17 2005
An Australian man built up a 40,000-volt charge of static electricity in his clothes as he walked, leaving a trail of scorched carpet and molten plastic and forcing firefighters to evacuate a building.
Frank Clewer, who was wearing a woolen shirt and a synthetic nylon jacket, was oblivious to the growing electrical current that was building up as his clothes rubbed together. When he walked into a building in the country town of Warrnambool in the southern state of Victoria Thursday, the electrical charge ignited the carpet.
“It sounded almost like a firecracker,” Clewer told Australian radio Friday. “Within about five minutes, the carpet started to erupt.” Continue reading
Aug 04 2005